We have certified & trained engineering teams, giving us the ability to provide operators the best of breed services needed to plan, deploy & maintain telecom Networks.
- Back haul connectivity of connectivity of GSM, CDMA Operators & ISP's/Data services
- Wimax & Wireless Broadband Market
- Wireless/Wireline/OFC Integration
- SCADA Solutions
- Campus Networking
- Data Centre solution
Back haul connectivity
We are capable of providing complete range of PDH & SDH products, having tie-up with major equipment suppliers.
- Access network to Core and Core to IN/VAS connectivity
- Intercity SDH Back wireless Back – haul requirement
- Dedicated High speed PTP link for corporate clients
- POP to main HUB connectivity
- Installation & Commissioning Services for setting up Back-Haul wireless networks
- Complete turnkey solutions for Fixed & Mobile Networks
- Solutions for Licensed & Unlicensed Bands.
- Point to Multipoint solutions for ISP's/TELCO's in non standard Bands
- NgnGuru provides complete end to end deployment and O&M Services for Wireless Broad Band Networks
- Campus Wi-Fi solutions
- Fiber Back Bone Solutions
- DSL, Wireless Access Gateways, Multiplexers solutions
- CCTV, VOIP, IP Phone installation/commissioning
- Structured cabling
- Provide total Turnkey solution for communication part of SCADA projects
- Power Distribution project
- Water Irrigation System
- On-shore to off-shore communication project
- Pipeline / Oil wells / Refinery installation monitoring projects
- Partnership with Core SCADA equipment vendors like Honeywell & Siemens.
- Partnership with GE-MDS & Bayly to provide complete communication solution for SCADA projects.
A campus area network, corporate area network or CAN is a computer network made up of an interconnection of local area networks (LANs) within a limited geographical area.[The networking equipments (switches, routers) and transmission media (optical fiber, copper plant, Cat5 cabling etc) are used to deliver networking in an area.
Data Centre solution
A data center is a facility used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems. It generally includes redundant or backup power supplies, redundant data communications connections, environmental controls (e.g., air conditioning, fire suppression) and security devices.